N. MacDonald - Biological Delay Systems: Linear Stability Theory
Descargar o lea el ebook de Biological Delay Systems: Linear Stability Theory en formato PDF y EPUB. Aquí puedes descargar cualquier ebook en formato PDF o Epub gratis. Use el botón disponible en esta página para descargar o leer ebooks en línea.
N. MacDonald con Biological Delay Systems: Linear Stability Theory Libros Gratis
In studying the dynamics of populations, whether of animals, plants or cells, it is crucial to allow for intrinsic delays, due to such things as gestation, maturation or transport. This book is concerned with one of the fundamental questions in the analysis of the effect of delays, namely determining whether they effect the stability of steady states. The analysis is presented for one or two such delays treated both as discrete, where an event which occurred at a precise time in the past has an effect now, and distributed, where the delay is averaged over the population's history. Both of these types occur in biological contexts. The method used to tackle these questions is linear stability analysis which leads to an understanding of the local stability. By avoiding global questions, the author has kept the mathematical prerequisites to a minimum, essentially advanced calculus and ordinary differential equations.
Ebooks Populares Para Leer
- Cytochromes C: Biological Aspects
- Small Angle X-ray And Neutron Scattering From Solutions Of Biological Macromolecules
- Dc Distribution Systems And Microgrids
- Geometry And Dynamics Of Integrable Systems
- Achieving Safety And Reliability With Computer Systems
- Object-process Methodology: A Holistic Systems Paradigm
- Global Change In Marine Systems: Societal And Governing Responses
- Charles Darwin: Genius Of A Revolutionary Theory
- The Criminal Act: The Role and Influence of Routine Activity Theory